Club Ace Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Solucionario Wade Organica
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:11 pm by 

» VA - Acid Rumba: Spanish Gypsy Grooves 1969-1976 (2011)
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:49 pm by 

» Wanna see something WEIRDER?
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 pm by YummyCookies

» WHAT ASIAN DO YOU LIKE BEST????????
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm by YummyCookies

» Wanna See something WEIRD?
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm by YummyCookies

» WeedPimp Army
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 pm by WeedPimp

» ROTW #3 (Ends March 27)
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 am by WeedPimp

» please read important
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 pm by bamitzu

» ok badges and stuff
What a awesome group of users i have ! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 am by bamitzu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:55 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

What a awesome group of users i have !

Go down

What a awesome group of users i have ! Empty What a awesome group of users i have !

Post  XLeeX Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Guys i wanna say a big thank you to all. 1) for helping me out with advertiseing. 2) with all the help you give users and 3) your all just amazeing so anyways as you can see we are now growing so thanks all. also lately i have been very busy with acehotel and for that i am sorry but it is not easy owning 2 hotels and in few respects i regret opening 2 hotels but as you faithful users have seen you help alot and honestly i couldnt do it on my own so yea thanks Very Happy also staff not being on more than 2 days will be fired sorry but yh thats how it goes (unless ik about it) and im gunna choose a few mods and tmods tomorrow so yea now that we have chad on board life is easyier haha so thats it so THANKS i probally couldnt say it as much as what iv just said it but hope to see you all in the hotel enjoying urself's
XLeeX
XLeeX
Clubace Owners
Clubace Owners

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum